Khalil Family Lawyers is founded by Antoinette Khalil, The Principal Director of the firm.
Antoinette has been practising law since 2010, when she was admitted into practice as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW.
Antoinette has also been admitted to practice in the High Court of Australia and the other Federal Courts, such as the Family Court of Australia, the Federal Circuit Court and the Federal Court of Australia.
Antoinette is a member of the Legal Aid Panel for Family Law Matters.
Antoinette has a wide area of knowledge and experience in areas such as Family Law, Commercial Law, Civil litigation, Employment Law, Wills and Probate and Property Law.
Her practical experience extends to:
- Acting in complicated property settlements between parties to a marriage;
- Dealing with parenting matters (including applications for urgent ex parte orders, recovery orders and location orders);
- Dealing with matters involving family violence and abuse;
- Family provision claims against estates;
- Advice on wills, Powers of Attorney’s and Enduring Guardianship;
- Providing Employment law advice for both employer and employee;
- Drafting employment law contracts, employment law policies and other legal documents for the employer/employee relationship;
- Providing advice on loan agreements; mortgages and other financial transactions;
- Preparation and drafting of Trust Deeds;
- Advice in relation to company compliance with the ASIC;
Antoinette has a particular passion in assisting families that have separated and are undergoing the stress of separation. Antoinette understands that separation can have great toll on families, particularly children. Antoinette has successfully completed a Masters in Applied Law (Family Law) at the College of Law.
Antoinette is 100% committed to ensuring that all your legal needs are met even if they involve advice in more than one area of law.